Blogger Widgets

25 ott 2012

Notif Pro v0.21 apk


The Pro version for your favorite custom notification creator!
Notif Pro features include:
- All 200 custom icons!
- Lots more to come
Notif is an app built for Jelly Bean that allows you to create rich notifications for reminders, passwords, lists, pictures, or anything else you'd like to put up there that you can think of!
If you have any feedback, questions, or requests, feel free to e-mail me or follow me on Twitter @notifapp or check me out on Facebook at facebook.com/notifapp
Leggi tutto

The Pro version for your favorite custom notification creator!
Notif Pro features include:
- All 200 custom icons!
- Lots more to come
Notif is an app built for Jelly Bean that allows you to create rich notifications for reminders, passwords, lists, pictures, or anything else you'd like to put up there that you can think of!
If you have any feedback, questions, or requests, feel free to e-mail me or follow me on Twitter @notifapp or check me out on Facebook at facebook.com/notifapp

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

BlogUpp!

News Android - Androidiani.com